| You can follow her blog promoting doing Bold things by hitting this blog’s title Dogs Who Love To Read Novels in her post.Peggy Payne’s Boldness Blog
ANXIOUS WRITER ATTEMPTS ADVENTUROUS LIFE
Search This Blog
On KindleNew Novel
When our dog Kaya recently executed a triple flip after hitting a moving car, landing unharmed, I mentioned this on Facebook. And more people responded than is usually the case. Lots more. So I learned something about getting attention in the social media and it goes without saying that attention is good. What I learned: bring in the dog.
And so here are Kaya and Aura enjoying their favorite new novel. (They’re both avid and yet discerning readers.) Kaya, like my husband Bob, had to pause at intervals, because the story is so intense.
Aura, a reckless youth, simply could not put the book down.. BTW, you might think that taking these pictures was a mere snap, but Kaya and Aura were hesitant about having their reading time disturbed. In the end, though, both signed photo release forms, after handsome pay-offs in kibble.
(NB, Bob insists you know that Kaya’s getting out in the road was the fault of the electric fence failing, not his caretaking. Also, for the breed-curious: Kaya is a Kangal, a Turkish mastiff, and Aura is a Boerboel, a South African mastiff. Both are the sort that keep wolves from one’s door.)
Share and Enjoy
5 Responses to “Dogs Who Love to Read Novels”
Leave a Reply
- Hypnosis and Novel Writing
- Corrected phone number for Dr Ross while I’m away
- I’m out of electronic contact May 5 thru May 24
- Status Anxiety
- Therapeutic Hypnosis for Pain, Exploration and Childbirth
- Living Longer and Healthier
- Group Psychotherapy to Learn Essential Skills of Emotional Intimacy
- Weekly Group Therapy – Client Prep and My Background
- New Years Resolutions – Family Style
- Unconscious Learning & Memory Outside Conscious Awareness Currently Widely Accepted & Researched
Follow Bob’s Blog
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne