To see the evidence that Depression is clearly a risk factor for heart disease, damage, and death, copy this link into your browser and read their recent statement. Major depression needs appropriate treatment to reduce heart risk factors, and good psychotherapy can save lives.
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
- Hypnosis/Meditation All Day Group Friday, Nov 16, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne