My wife, Peggy Payne, has decades of broad experience writing and teaching writing. This two hour workshop happen at our cabin in northern Chatham county. Peggy will help participants write the most challenging scenes, for example about sex, God, … I’ve really enjoyed her energetic and practical teaching style, and her students come away with very specific and clear ideas, and strong motivation to do the work of writing.
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
- Hypnosis/Meditation All Day Group Friday, Nov 16, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne