My wife, Peggy Payne, has decades of broad experience writing and teaching writing. Â This two hour workshop happen at our cabin in northern Chatham county. Â Peggy will help participants write the most challenging scenes, for example about sex, God, … Â Â I’ve really enjoyed her energetic and practical teaching style, and her students come away with very specific and clear ideas, and strong motivation to do the work of writing.
- Relaxed, Comfortable Breathing
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne