This short essay cites the well-known, most powerful reward schedule B.F. Skinner’s experimental psychology lab ever found. It explains the addictive nature of “smart”phones and other electronic devices, and a simple antidote, which only addicts would find genuinely difficult.
- Important information –I’m retiring very early in October ’23, so I’m not taking new clients, and I’m finishing up with all clients and groups in the next week, by Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Peggy’s latest book
- My Writer Wife’s New Novel
- Relaxed, Comfortable Breathing
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne