This short essay cites the well-known, most powerful reward schedule B.F. Skinner’s experimental psychology lab ever found. It explains the addictive nature of “smart”phones and other electronic devices, and a simple antidote, which only addicts would find genuinely difficult.
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
- Hypnosis/Meditation All Day Group Friday, Nov 16, 2018
- Hypnosis and Novel Writing
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne