After a week in intensive and after care at Duke Hospital, I’ve been home the past 2 weeks recuperating from an unexpected, Very fortunate life-saving heart operation. I really appreciate and am heartened by all your good wishes, and I don’t write back much ‘cx there’s too many to deal with. It’s a helluva’ learning experience, and without Peggy’s love and support I’d not’ve made it.
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
- Hypnosis/Meditation All Day Group Friday, Nov 16, 2018
- Hypnosis and Novel Writing
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne