After a week in intensive and after care at Duke Hospital, I’ve been home the past 2 weeks recuperating from an unexpected, Very fortunate life-saving heart operation. I really appreciate and am heartened by all your good wishes, and I don’t write back much ‘cx there’s too many to deal with. It’s a helluva’ learning experience, and without Peggy’s love and support I’d not’ve made it.
- Important information –I’m retiring very early in October ’23, so I’m not taking new clients, and I’m finishing up with all clients and groups in the next week, by Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Peggy’s latest book
- My Writer Wife’s New Novel
- Relaxed, Comfortable Breathing
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne