This recent, short talk by the eminent Barbara Fredrickson, PhD summarizes her decades of research on happiness and positivity. The take-away assignments are clear and easily practiced. For example, how practicing the simplest Loving Kindness meditation greatly improves both happiness and healthy longevity.
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
- Hypnosis/Meditation All Day Group Friday, Nov 16, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne