- Peggy’s latest book
- My Writer Wife’s New Novel
- Relaxed, Comfortable Breathing
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne
Tag Archives: Death
Concerned With Death?
I can offer some suggestions, tho indirect and roundabout. The fact of death ends us, but the idea/concept of death saves us. Death is deeply addressed in: Irv Yalom’s Existential Psychotherapy, and if you’re an ambitious researcher, Rollo May’s Existential … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Death, group psychotherapy 2 Comments