- Relaxed, Comfortable Breathing
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne
Weekly Group Therapy – Client Prep and My Background
This entry was posted in Group Therapy, How I Do Psychotherapy, Uncategorized and tagged Group Therapy. Bookmark the permalink.
2 Responses to Weekly Group Therapy – Client Prep and My Background