Fortunately there are ways to heal the pain of PTSD with a well trained mental health professional, using for example EMD-R and/or dream work in psychotherapy. Â The talk is in French, so unless you understand French, you can read the optional “interactional transcript” as I did, while hearing him speak. Â Unfortunately my link to TED isn’t working, so you can go to TED & see Jean Paul Mari about PTSD.
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
- Hypnosis/Meditation All Day Group Friday, Nov 16, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne