I’ve just Â commented on Dan Ariely’s blog /Â recent post http://danariely.com/2011/05/15/wait-for-another-cookie/#comment-23186 ” Wait for another cookie “Â clearly detailsÂ strong Â scientific support for teaching one’s self to delay gratification.Â ThisÂ has profound implications for those of us who want to quickly changeÂ powerful ,Â undesireable habits of behavior :Â mind , mouthÂ & heart .
- Relaxed, Comfortable Breathing
- FYI about executive function declines for some women during menopause
- Deep Grief: My Reply to Another Therapist’s Query
- The Science of Wellbeing
- Apology – Sincere and Complete
- Concerned With Death?
- OA pain – Whatever works for you
- Our Sailing Vacation
- Moving Monday Practice to Chapel Hill from Carrboro
- Enhancing Emotional Support and Intimacy
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Areas of Interest
Cobalt Blue by Peggy Payne